Latest on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The Old Girls' School and Stage Four of the government's coronavirus road map
We will be relaxing some of the covid procedures we have in place but will also continue with some of them in order to protect our staff, volunteers and their families. As without our staff and volunteers it makes running The Old Girls' School Community Centre difficult.
From Monday 19th of July, we will be discarding the following:
- The oneway system. We will go back to using the door at the rear of the building.
- Different toilets for different businesses. All toilets will be available for all users.
- Where relevant refreshments will no longer be served to each individual by a member of staff. They will be set up in the relevant room so group members can help themselves.
- We will no longer be taking details for track and trace purposes. It is up to each individual to use the track and trace QR code (displayed in all rooms) and each session leader to keep a register of people attending their sessions.
From Monday 19th of July, we will be continuing to:
- Provide hand sanitiser at entry and exit points and various locations within the building and ask our users to use it at least on entry to the building
- Keep windows open to increase ventilation
- Ask people to wear masks in communal areas of The Old Girls' School. Corridors, Toilet etc.
It will be up to session leaders whether they ask people to wear masks once they have reached the relevant rooms, but we do ask you to support us in the decisions we have made to protect our staff and volunteers and ask your attendees to wear masks on exiting your session.
Please keep an eye on our what's on page of this website or our Facebook page to find out which sessions are returning when. We are following our Covid Risk Assessment.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by one of the following methods. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone Landline 01977 685178 or Mobile 07731745057
The Little Teapot Tearoom has also opened in line with governement rules. Refer to their own Facebook page for updates and service changes.
Thank you for your continued support during these difficult times.
Sarah, Community Centre Manager.